Organization of curriculum
The curriculum of the Graduate School of Housing is organized in accordance to Article 88 of the School Regulations of Seoul National University of Science & Technology, and Article 21, 22 of the Operation regulations of Specialized Graduate School.
Completion of curriculum
The subjects included in the graduate school curriculum are divided into major compulsory and major optional, and major compulsory subjects are subjects directly needed for professional academic research in the relevant department and must be completed.
Credits needed for completion
The graduate school education course consists of first, subject credits obtained by completing subjects, and second, research credits obtained by performing thesis research suggested by the supervising professor. The minimum credits needed for degree conferment for the graduate school course is a total of 27 credits or more including thesis research credit for each department.
- Period :period specified in each semester (refer to academic calendar)
- Place : administrative office of each department
- ① Check the every semester course
- ② Go to the quick menu for Student Information (graduate School) on the right side of the SeoulTech homepage
- ③ Enter classification (graduate student), ID (student ID number), resident registration number (13 digits), password
(last 7 digits of resident registration number) to log in
- ④ Click ‘Course Management’ at the bottom of the ‘Student’ page and click Course Registration/Revise Registration’ to view the timetable of courses registered in the affiliated department.
- ⑤ Click the ‘save’ button for the course you wish to register to complete course registration.
※ complete separate forms available at department office and submit to office to enroll for subjects from other departments or prerequisite subjects
Application for parking permit
- Permit applicants : Graduate School students owning automobile
- Apply at : Parking Management Office (Rm 202 at 2nd floor of University Headquarters)
- Application period : start of each semester
- Parking fee : 60,000 won for each semester